About this item
- Hisense 55 Inch TV 4K UHD Smart TV, With Dolby Vision HDR, DTS Virtual X, YouTube, Netflix, Freeview Play & Alexa Built-in, Bluetooth & WiFi Black Model 55A6GE – 1 Year Full Warranty.
- 4K UHD- 4 times higher resolution than FHD TVs. Binge watch your favorite shows, immerse yourself in the latest movies, or thrill in every moment of the hottest games.
- HDR-Delivers original content with better detail in the shadows and brighter highlights.
- DTS Virtual X-Accurately extracts and places audio cues for an immersive surround experience over the TVs built-in speakers
- Product Dimensions ( Lx W x H ) 136 x 15 x 83 cm 17kg.
The Hisense 4K Solution means you not only enjoy striking 3840×2160 resolution, but also means you get vivid local 4K playback, 4K content streaming, and UHD upscaler technology. And that’s all the more important, because a sharp, clear picture really matters on larger screen sizes.
Total 4K Solution
Hisense 4K TV delivers 4K picture quality at 4 times higher resolution than FHD TVs. The UHD AI Upscaler allows you to enjoy 4K picture quality even with a standard FHD signal input.
Detial lost in the darkest & brightest areas of the image are preserced, capturing, interpreting and displaying as much visual information as possible
DTS Studio Sound
DTS Studio Sound is an advanced surround sound solution suite that accurately extracts and places audio cues for an immersive surround experience over the TVs built-in speakers
VIDAA aggregates content from the best global and local partner for you, which bring a SMART entertainment center to your home.
Home Entertainment Center
When your Hisense TV detects a sports signal it switches to Sports Mode for an immersive live stadium experience, from picture to sound
Game Mode boosts your chances of scoring legendary wins by significantly reducing input lag. Input lag on Hisense TVs can drop to as little as 16ms*
Expand your possibilities. With HDMI ports, USB slots, Wi-Fi Built-in and Bluetooth, you can connect more devices and external sources to your TV