About this item
- Max Range 28 Miles / 45 Kilometers
- 600 W Powerful Motor Performance And 25 Km/H Maximum Speed – Three Speed Modes To Easily Adjust Your Speed To Your Environment Super Long-Range Battery: A Full Charge Can Take You 45 Km
- Can Be Folded Up In 3 Seconds To Fit Compactly Into Small Spaces, Frame Is Made Of Low-Density, High-Strength Aerospace Grade Aluminum Alloy Material – Weighs 14.2 Kg
Xiaomi Electric scooter Pro 2 FBC4025GL
Performance upgrades that will take you further
When commuting to work, press S to go faster. When cruising around the park, press D, and in crowded areas, you can turn on the pedestrian mode to go slower. Simply double press the power button to switch between modes and easily adjust the speed to your surroundings
It only takes 3 seconds to fold the scooter together. After folding, the vehicle is compact and takes up less space, making it easy to fit in the trunk. The body is made of low-density, high-strength aerospace grade aluminum alloy material and can carry a load of up to 100kg. With a net weight of 14.2 kg, it can easily be taken anywhere at anytime.
The battery is safe and durable with a capacity of 446Wh. Acceleration is fast reaching a maximum speed of 25km/h. A full charge can take you 45 kilometers.
Manual and Activation
Connect with Mi Home (To Activate your Scooter)
The app is referred to as Xiaomi Home app. The name of the app displayed on your device should be taken as the default.
1. The scooter without being activated will keep beeping when turned on, and its speed is limited to 10 km/h
2. Scan the QR code to download and install the app.
3. Open Mi Home / Xiaomi Home app.
4. Tap “+” on the upper right, and then follow prompts to add your device.
Note: The version of the app might have been updated, please follow the instructions based on the current app version.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions in the app to activate your scooter for the first use
6. The beeping sound will not stop until the scooter is activated.
*The battery was tested fully charged, with a 75kg load, at 25°C, with no wind on a level road in pedestrian mode at a uniform velocity of 15km/h. Actual results may vary based on differences in temperature, load, wind speed, road conditions and other factors.* *Interactive indication: In the off state, short press to start. Short press once at power-on state to turn on/off the lights; short press twice in succession to switch the speed mode; long press to turn off. *All above data was obtained from Ninebot labs. Actual results may vary based on differences in use conditions. *Before purchasing, please carefully read the Mi Electric Scooter Pro 2 user manual and legal notice. Be sure to abide by local laws and regulations when using Mi Electric Scooter Pro 2. *Product renders for demonstration only, actual product appearance may slightly vary due to local regulations.
There are no reviews yet.