About this item
- Body Composition Analysis: Know your body, own your body. With the built-in BioActive Sensor, measure your body’s fat percentage, skeletal muscle, body water and more. Level up your fitness game straight from your wrist.
- Health comes first: Get Blood Pressure and ECG readings, all from a twist of your wrist. It’s a watch that’s watching out for you.
- New mood, new look: Pick and mix from a large selection of watch faces that matches your mood.
- Fitness: Go beyond listening to your body, know it. It’s fitness within arm’s reach.
- Compatibility: Your Galaxy Watch4 comes with Wear OS powered by Samsung, helping you connect and play along well with Galaxy devices. Experience the best, right from your wrist.
Most of us want to know more about ourselves, so we can be the best version of ourselves. That’s why we engineered the all-new Galaxy Watch4 to be the companion to your journey towards a healthier you.¹
Track your fitness progress with our first smartwatch that conveniently measures body composition. Get to know your body fat percentage, skeletal muscle, body water and more to achieve your goals. ² ³ ⁴ ⁵ ⁶ ⁷
Enjoy every step you take with your friends and family with the Galaxy Watch4. Track your steps and compete with friends in a fun competition through a live message board. Challenges come with commemorative badges and a point system to make exercise fun, motivating, and socially rewarding.
Track your activities and fitness scores on your watch and phone. Count steps, check calories, and stay on the grid with GPS. Galaxy Watch4 detects physical activity to track your routines and supports more than 90 exercises for a more accurate report of your workouts.⁸
The Samsung BioActive Sensor measures ECG and blood pressure in real time. The sensors quickly check your blood pressure. You can also check abnormal heart rate and rhythm through ECG.⁹ ¹⁰ ¹¹ ¹²
The sleep tracker detects and holistically analyzes your sleep stages while you rest. Improved measuring options let you check your blood oxygen levels and snoring patterns. ¹³ ¹⁴ ¹⁵ ¹⁶ ¹⁷ ¹⁸ ¹⁹
Galaxy Watch4 Classic
Galaxy Watch Active2
The Galaxy Watch4 comes with Wear OS Powered by Samsung, giving you seamless connection with Samsung Galaxy devices.²⁰
Folds into your pocket. Tucks into your purse. Slips into your skinniest jeans. Then you can take it out and it flips open into a full-screened 5G smartphone.
Get lost in what you love. Galaxy Buds2 opens a new world of audio experience with well-balanced sound, unmatched comfort fit, ANC, and seamless connectivity to your phone and watch.
1. Availability of colours, sizes, models, and bands may vary by country or region. 2. DO NOT measure your body composition if you have an implanted pacemaker or other implanted medical devices. 3. DO NOT measure your body composition if you are pregnant. 4. Measurement results may not be accurate if you are under 20 years old. 5. Intended for general wellness and fitness purposes only. Not intended for use in detection, diagnosis, treatment of any medical condition or disease. The measurements are for your personal reference only. Please consult a medical professional for advice. 6. Availability of BIA may vary by country or region. 7. All features and UI are subject to change. 8. Galaxy Watch4 is rated as IP68. Based on test conditions for submersion in up to 1.5 metres of freshwater for up to 30 minutes. 9. ECG and BP feature only to be used by 22 years+. For accurate BP readings, a calibration is required every 4 weeks by BP monitor & arm cuff. Requires a Galaxy smartphone running Android 7.0 or above. 10. Users should measure their blood pressure when at rest, as they would do with a traditional cuff, and refrain from measuring when they are working out, smoking, or drinking. 11. Availability of feature and app may vary by region, connected device, SW version and carrier. 12. Measured blood pressure history can be reviewed within the Samsung Health Monitor app on a paired smartphone. 13. The Advanced Sleep feature is for fitness and wellness purposes only and not intended for use in detection, diagnosis, treatment of any medical condition or disease. 14. The measurements are for your personal reference only. Please consult a medical professional for advice. 15. Availability may vary by country or region. 16. The Galaxy Watch4 must be paired with a smartphone to use the sleep management function. 17. For best results in detecting and recording snoring, place your smartphone on a stable surface near your head with the bottom of the smartphone pointed to your head 18. The default setting for snoring detection is off. Users can turn the setting on through their smartphone at any time using the Samsung Health App 6.18 version or above. 19. Advanced insights from the National Sleep Foundation is only available on a smartphone paired with the Galaxy Watch4. 20. Buds Controller is compatible with Galaxy Buds+, Galaxy Watch4, and their respective following models.