About this item
- Wireless Bluetooth earbuds engineered by Bose for your best workout yet.
- Bose lifelike sound: Makes your music sound like the performer is right there beside you, pushing you to go 1 more mile or do 1 more rep.
- Secure and comfortable earbuds: Customize your fit with the included 3 sizes of StayHear Max tips that won’t hurt your ears and won’t fall out no matter tough your workout is.
- Weather and sweat resistant earbuds: IPX4 rated, with electronics wrapped in special materials to protect from moisture wherever you exercise
- Clear calls: A beamforming microphone array separates your voice from surrounding noise so your callers can hear you better.
- Simple touch controls: Instead of buttons, the capacitive touch interface lets you swipe up and down for volume control (opt in feature via Bose Music App), tap to play or pause music, answer calls, and more
- Long battery life: Up to 5 hours per charge with the included charging case, plus up to 2 more hours with a 15-minute quick charge on the go.
Bose Sport Earbuds are true wireless Bluetooth earbuds designed to energize your exercise with acclaimed lifelike sound and a comfortably secure fit. Get ready to beat your personal best, again and again.
The proprietary acoustic port design and premium, high-efficiency drivers inside Bose Sport Earbuds deliver big sound from a small acoustic package — pushing you to go one more mile or one more rep.
Bose Sport Earbuds feature a capacitive touch interface, which lets you tap an earbud to play or pause music, accept or reject phone calls, and more.
When fully charged, the charging case (included) can provide two full charges for up to 10 more hours — or a 15-minute quick charge for up to two hours.
Within 30 ft. (9 m) of your device, you’ll hear whatever your device is playing, while a Bose custom-designed antenna hidden on the outside of each earbud helps you stay connected.
The free Bose Music app lets you name your earbuds, set the controls the way you like them, check your battery life, and get software updates as soon as they’re available.
The StayHear Max tips have a unique umbrella shape and an extended flexible wing that keep your Bose Sport Earbuds securely in place, no matter how much you move.
Designed to resist moisture from sweat and weather, Bose Sport Earbuds go through rigorous quality testing for durability so they’ll stay in top shape, just like you.
Bose Sport Earbuds
Bose QuietComfort Earbuds
Bose Frames Tempo
Bose Soundsport Wireless
What’s the difference between Bose Sport Earbuds and Bose SoundSport Free headphones?
Bose Sport Earbuds are 40% smaller than SoundSport Free. They also feature touch controls, instead of buttons. And they offer improved wireless reliability and dual-bud calling.
What’s the difference between Bose Sport Earbuds and Bose QuietComfort Earbuds?
Bose Sport Earbuds are a little smaller and more compact than Bose QuietComfort Earbuds. However, Bose QuietComfort Earbuds feature noise cancelling technology while Bose Sport Earbuds don’t.
What’s the difference between StayHear Max tips and StayHear+ Sport tips?
Bose StayHear Max tips are designed to allow each earbud to sit closer to your head, while also providing a better seal, which results in better bass and overall audio sound.
Are Bose Sport Earbuds sweat and weather resistant?
Yes. Bose Sport Earbuds have passed IPX4 testing, which means the electronics inside are protected against splashing water in case you get caught in the rain on a run or work up a sweat.
What happens when I remove the right bud from my ear?
When you take the right bud out of your ear, it will automatically pause your content in both buds. The right bud also enables auto-answering phone calls when placed in your right ear. Note: these features are configurable through the Bose Music app.