About this item
- A pilot’s watch with multi-functions and a high level of practical utility. Showcased here in a stainless steel case with black ion plated bezel, solid polished stainless steel bracelet and a black dial with red accents to make both the timepiece and you stand out from the rest.
- A Radio controlled watch that captures a time signal from an atomic clock accurate to 1 second every 100,000 years
- The watch has a world time function for instant switching to the time of 24 cities and the timepiece displays day and date
- The watch is equipped with Perpetual Calendar function which adjusts the day and date automatically regardless of the length of the month and it even adjusts to leap year
- The watch is fitted with a 1/1 second chronograph that can measure up to 60 minutes, has a 24 hours display counter and a pilot’s rotating slide rule bezel
- The watch has perfex function that makes precise timekeeping possible by combining three functions: an anti-magnetic function, an impact detection function and an automatic hand correction function.
- The watch is water resistant to 20 bar (200 meters) and it’s face is protected with a Sapphire crystal
There are no reviews yet.