About this item
- Case / bezel material: Carbon / Resin, Resin Band, Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass, 200-meter water resistance, Double LED light
- 31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off
- 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes), 1 second (after 60 minutes)
- Countdown timer, Measuring unit: 1 second, Countdown range: 24 hours
- 5 daily alarms, Hourly time signal, Hand shift feature, Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)), 1 dial (day)
The dial of the watch is inspired from the original DW5000C.
The design and the color combination give it a street look while still looking very neat.
It is one of the thinnest G-Shock watch but retains the same toughness because of the carbon core construction.
Shock resistant construction prevents against impact and vibration in tough conditions
The Super illuminator function lights up the dial and the LCD with high intensity light to enhance readability in the dark
Makes sure that you don’t have to worry about the watch when you go near water.
Ensures time adjustment in different countries if you are a frequent traveler