About this item
- Converts from 5-point harness to belt-positioning booster duo guard side-impact protection for head and torso
- Steel-reinforced frame deep ergo boost seat with dual-density padding and sloped, contoured design
- 9-position headrest accommodates growth throughout both modes 4-position recline helps improve child comfort and vehicle fit
- Ride right bubble levels make it easy to verify angle in vehicle seat premium connectors for installation with latch
- locksure lock-offs and wide belt routing for installation with seat belt 2 dishwasher-safe cupfolders with push-button removal
As your toddler grows into a big kid, the MyFit Harness + Booster provides extended five-point harness security with built-in transition to a belt-positioning booster. Nine headrest settings and a four-position, best-in-class recline support proper posture throughout every car ride and accommodate years of growth.
DuoGuard side-impact protection offers two layers of protection for two zones with a rigid shell and EPS energy-absorbing foam that surround the head and torso. The seat shell is also reinforced with a steel frame for superior impact protection.
A padded, no-rethread harness with a one-pull tightener provides reassuring security for growing toddlers from 25-65 lbs.
Seat belt harness easily hides away to create a belt-positioning booster with shoulder and lap belt guides for big kids four years and up.
Four-position recline system provides a wide range of adjustment for a better vehicle fit.
A 9-position headrest easily adjusts to accommodate growth throughout both modes. Harness height adjusts in tandem with the headrest.
RideRight bubble levels work in tandem with ReclineSure to help achieve and verify proper seat angle during installation.
LockSure belt-tightening system with wide routing makes it easy to achieve a tight and secure fit with the vehicle seat belt.