About this item
- Design: Shape of tomorrow’s design, now more portable and durable. And now comes with support for S Pen.
- Great views inside out: The device comes with a dual display. An internal, 7.6-inch Infinity Flex Display AMOLED 2X foldable display for that extra room, and an external 6.2-inch display for the essentials. Complemented with rich, immersive sound with Dolby Atmos and stereo speakers.
- More cameras, more photos: Take it all in with the 12MP Ultra Wide Camera, capture more light with the bright 12MP Wide-angle Camera, zoom in with the help of 12MP Telephoto Camera, 4MP Under Display Camera, and a 10MP Cover Camera.
- Multi View: With a foldable, roomier internal screen, you can multitask with ease. Powered by One UI, the Galaxy Z Fold3 5G features an intuitive, PC-style interaction.
- 4,400mAh battery with 25W Super Fast Charging: The phone features an intelligent dual battery that work as one to give you a full day of power. It’s got your back when it comes to running your phone efficiently.
Z Fold3 5G
Z Flip3 5G
S21 Ultra 5G
S Pen Support
S Pen Support
S Pen Support
Main: 7.6″ Infinity Flex display | Cover: 6.2″ Dynamic AMOLED
Main: 6.7″ Infinity Flex display | Cover: 1.9″ Dynamic AMOLED
6.8″ Infinity-O display
12MP Wide, 12MP Ultra Wide, 12MP Tele & 10MP Front Camera
12MP Wide, 12MP Ultra Wide & 10MP Front Camera
108MP Wide, 12MP Ultra Wide, 10MP Tele & 100x Space Zoom Camera
1. Flex mode supported at angles between 75° and 115°. For your convenience, It may be difficult to maintain Flex mode while moving due to shaking or other movement. It is recommended to keep the phone stationary while in Flex mode. 2. Measured diagonally, Galaxy Z Fold3 5G’s Cover Screen size is 6.2″ in a full rectangle and 6.1″ accounting for the rounded corners. The actual viewable area is smaller due to the rounded corners and camera hole. 3. Certain applications may not support Multi Active Window. 4. Up to 3 apps may be opened on the Main Screen with Split Screen, then 5 more apps may be opened with Pop-up View for a total of 8 apps. 5. 5G network availability and connection speed may vary depending on the country, network provider and user environment. 6. S Pen Fold Edition and S Pen Pro sold separately. Only use the Samsung S Pen Fold Edition designed exclusively for Galaxy Z Fold3 5G or the S Pen Pro. All other S Pens or stylus pens not designed for Galaxy Z Fold3 5G (including those by other manufacturers) may damage the screen. 7. Typical value tested under third-party laboratory condition. Typical value is the estimated average value considering the deviation in battery capacity among the battery samples tested under IEC 61960 standard. Rated (minimum) capacity is 4275mAh. Actual battery life may vary depending on network environment, usage patterns and other factors. 8. Estimated against the usage profile of an average/typical user. Independently assessed by Strategy Analytics between 2021.06.23–07.01 in USA with pre-release versions of SM-F926U under default setting using 5G Sub6 networks (NOT tested under 5G mmWave network). Actual battery life varies by network environment, features and apps used, frequency of calls and messages, number of times charged and many other factors. 9. 25W Travel Adapter and Fast Wireless Charger each sold separately. 10. Galaxy Z Fold3 5G is rated as IPX8. IPX8 is based on test conditions for submersion in up to 1.5 meters of freshwater for up to 30 minutes. Not advised for beach or pool use. Not dust-resistant.
There are no reviews yet.